This five-star hotel-grade pillow is a great natural option, combining firmer duck feathers (70%) with softer duck down (30%) for a superb balance of comfort and support, all covered in a 100% sustainably sourced cotton cover. Pillows with natural fillings are temperature regulating as standard and cope admirably with body heat and moisture, helping you to become a deeper sleeper.
If you like your pillows to have supple, yet slightly firmer feel, then the MAYFAIR is for you.
- Ethically sourced and ethically made natural filling
- Finest 70% duck feather, 30% duck down
- Exquisitely handmade in Britain
- 100% Cotton Down-Proof 233 Thread Count
- 100% Cotton Piped Edge Finish
- 100% Cotton Double Stitched
- Nomite®and Downfresh® Certified
- Cases and Fills are Oeko-Tex Certified
- Machine Washable at 40°c
- Medium to Firm Support
19 x 29" (48 x 74cm)
The NOMITE mark indicates that a product is suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers. The tight weave of the fabric acts as a barrier preventing the mites from passing through, so that those who suffer from house dust allergies or asthma can enjoy the comfort afforded by natural down and feather filled bed.
Products marked with DOWNAFRESH® label mean that the feathers and down used as filling material comply with EN 12935, which regulates the requirements for hygiene.